Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after listening to and countering with a deliberate mental thought every single negitive comment from the guys in league tonight. I did it my second 300 in competition. I don't mean to sound as if I shoot with a bunch of jerks. I am just talking about the subtle little "there goes my 300" or the I knew that 4 was coming" well I gess I'll just try to hold on to the 299, 298, 297, . at least that 4 wasn't a miss. Tonight I countered each and every negitive thought with a positive one and behold a 300 with 37'x's not great or historic score, but it's a biggie for me. I moved to a pro elite with spirals and the free style limmited class this year. 2 weeks of league one 296w44 and a 300 with 37x's. I think I am off to a good start.
Again I have to tell you I do shoot with a great bunch of guys. I don't meen to sound all negitive I just decided every time I heard any negitive thought I would not leave it in my head and I consisously (spellin?) made a positive statement to replace the bad one with. I said the frase "1 x at a time" at least 45 times tonight I don't know why I did not think it 60 times. any way I dont want to seem like I'm rambling. Just excited I guess. thanks for reading this.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Way To Go

Well if you doin't put to much attention on shooting a 300 but more on shooting the x then the 300s will come. The more xs ya shoot the more 300s ya get so focus on them xs. :darkbeer: <------<< rootbeer :shade: AC

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Congrats on your 300!!!!!!!! I may try to be more positive myself tonight...

·
Registered
490 Posts
Need to clarify??????????????????????

Rich you don't shoot Freestyle Limited that is a finger shooter.

You shoot Adult Male Freestyle AMFS.

Buy the way Great shooting. I see many more in your future.

Target 1

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
I shoot my first ever competitive spots league last year, never got a 300 but had mostly 298, 299, 297, but always had at least 40x each time, maybe this year, I am gonna try, Dave

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2nd 300

thanks target one for seting me straight. I always get those mixed up. I do believe that if you don't keep positive mental thoughts then the negatives you are confessing will take over, and blaaaaaaaah a 4 or worse

1 - 6 of 6 Posts