Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yohe Mounts...Protecting Your Cuddeback and Your Trees

If you are anything like me, you are sick and tired of fooling around hanging your Cuddeback Digital Scouting Camera with the screws or the cheesy strap provided by Cuddeback. I always hate putting screws into the tree to hang my cameras. And there is no way to lock the Capture and Capture IR models.

Introducing the new Yohe Mounts Security Mounting Bracket for Cuddeback Digital Scouting Cameras. No more screws in trees, no more flimsy webbing to hold your camera in place with no way to lock your camera.

The Yohe Mounts Security Mounting Bracket attaches to the rear of ALL current Cuddeback models, including: Capture, Capture IR, Excite, Expert and No Flash. I designed and had these manufactured right here in the USA. The mount comes complete with a matching cam buckle that goes around the tree to hold the camera in place. Once you have your camera aimed, you can close it up and run a Masterlock Python Cable Lock around the tree and through the bracket. You can also use a small padlock through the camera for even more security.

I guarantee that this security mounting bracket is of the highest quality, manufactured and powder coated by a professional machine and fabricating company in my area. It is made out of 1/8" plate steel and powder coated to last many many years in the field.

The Yohe Mounts Security Mounting Bracket attaches to the rear of the camera body via a screw. Cuddeback Capture and Capture IR models use the screw included with the camera. For the Excite, Expert and No Flash models, I will include a longer screw and a spacer to fill the gap behind the camera and the bracket. To keep unwanted guests out of your Excite, Expert and No Flash, I recommend squirting a small dab of caulking in the hole that the original mounting screw goes through, as you will no longer be using this hole and ants and bugs like to set up shop inside scouting cameras. Just ask me how I know?

We all know that nothing is theft proof and if somebody wants to steal your camera bad enough, they are gonna figure out a way to get it. My brother once had somebody literally take a chainsaw to the tree his camera was on so they could slip his locked camera up off the stump. What these brackets do is keep honest people honest.

If you are interested in purchasing one of these Mounts, please check for a listing on eBay. Type Cuddeback in the Search and scroll down til you find one.

Legal Stuff - Patent Pending - Cuddeback Camera not included - Python Cable Lock not included - Yohe Mounts in not affiliated with Cuddeback Digital Scouting Cameras or Masterlock.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking for some feedback...Please

I thought I had a great idea here but sales have been tuff.

What would you pay for something like this?

Maybe folks on this site don't use Cuddebacks?

I am looking for some feedback so please if you have anything you would like to say then say it. I won't be offended.

If you think the price is too high then say it. If you think the bracket looks cheap then say it. Wrong color? Say it. Bad idea? Say it. Wasting my time? Say it.

Thanks for any input, it's much appreciated

1 - 2 of 2 Posts