Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this sounds a bit stupid but I really need some advice here. I had tried some of the brands out there ranging from cartel to beiter, but there seems to be always a problem. I used magnetic and strait clickers but none had yield a good performance for me. Major problem I have is that after every shot my clicker requires calibration again. Right now I'm using decut and after every shot there is a gap between clicker and the handle. Any advice on particular brand or model ?

·
(aka lug nut)
50,420 Posts
I know this sounds a bit stupid but I really need some advice here. I had tried some of the brands out there ranging from cartel to beiter, but there seems to be always a problem. I used magnetic and strait clickers but none had yield a good performance for me. Major problem I have is that after every shot my clicker requires calibration again. Right now I'm using decut and after every shot there is a gap between clicker and the handle. Any advice on particular brand or model ?
Welcome to ArcheryTalk.

We have a FITA section, where the Olympic recurve shooters communicate.

So,
I use the Beiter clicker. Never had any troubles.

When you say your clicker requires calibration, after EVERY shot...

do you mean the clicker is NOT secure
and your clicker ROTATES away from the position?

The Beiter clicker has a large knob.
Are you tightening the Beiter knob securely enough?

·
(aka lug nut)
50,420 Posts
The Beiter Clickers are also available in several blade thicknesses...depending on your screw size.

http://www.lancasterarchery.com/media/manufacturer_resources/beiter_clicker.pdf

1 - 3 of 3 Posts