Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
Mathews Vertix, Spot Hogg Wise Guy XL., Stan Perfex LongNeck Blackout,Easton Axis 5mm
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to piece together a self filming kit. What are you running to self film. I am looking for cameras that have great audio or the option to add a mic.
Thank you

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just started this last season. Bought a Tactacam and used the stabilizer mount along with a Sony A6400. Was definitely more challenging but very fun and rewarding in the end.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I use a 3 camera budget setup to film my hunts. 1. iPhone XS, 2. A low priced Panny with a good zoom and 3. a Yi action cam. I use three small and light tripod/Selfie sticks off of Amazon, which fit easily in my pack. I use 1 or 3 to film myself in blind and after hunt. I setup 2 in the blind with me, positioned on my shooting point, usually a feeder. The zoom is necessary to capture the shot. Edit and narrate using the iPhone (which has a pretty good internal mic but you can add am external one) with IMovie. Here is an example:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Mathews Vertix, Spot Hogg Wise Guy XL., Stan Perfex LongNeck Blackout,Easton Axis 5mm
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I use a 3 camera budget setup to film my hunts. 1. iPhone XS, 2. A low priced Panny with a good zoom and 3. a Yi action cam. I use three small and light tripod/Selfie sticks off of Amazon, which fit easily in my pack. I use 1 or 3 to film myself in blind and after hunt. I setup 2 in the blind with me, positioned on my shooting point, usually a feeder. The zoom is necessary to capture the shot. Edit and narrate using the iPhone (which has a pretty good internal mic but you can add am external one) with IMovie. Here is an example:

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my LGL722DL using Archery Talk forum - Apps on Google Play

1 - 5 of 5 Posts