Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Who'z Iam???
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a lefty...it is complete torture to go to the right-handed classified threads and look at all the Target bows for sale!!! What bow do you want..what color do you want!!! UUUGH!!!:mad:
Man I wish I could shoot right-handed!!!!!

·
Who'z Iam???
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it makes you feel any better it's tough for us super picky righties sometimes... :D:D:D
I can see where an addict like me could get in major trouble buying..selling ..trading..buying..selling..trading.......................:embara:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
As a lefty...it is complete torture to go to the right-handed classified threads and look at all the Target bows for sale!!! What bow do you want..what color do you want!!! UUUGH!!!:mad:
Yea bein a lefty sucks when it comes time to get a new bow or all the new bows are out and you cant even try em out cuz the shop owner thinks that one left handed bow in the shop is plenty. One plus and only one that I can think of. When you get a new bow, yw buddies and tryin to shoot it. I get edgy if somebody even looks at my bow. Its that bad.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
28 years righty...few months lefty...I have yet to find these better deals for lefties you speak of. I guess I will have to look harder. The one good thing is the lack of bows got me to finally try something that was not Hoyt. Now I am a Hoyt and PSE fanboy.

·
Who'z Iam???
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I understand about the wait times..I get it. But it is a drag....I have gotten some great deals in the past..but I've also had to take a few hits just to move a bow along!! I'm just amazed at the amount of awesome RH bows that pop up daily...Jealous I guess!!!!!

9,027 Posts
Why???...I switched from righty to lefty and am much better. Whoooptido. Cheers!
Fred

·
Registered
490 Posts
Are you guys switching from right to left because of eye dominance?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I know what you mean. I am right handed, but I am blind in my right eye.So I have to shoot left handed. It is hard for me to go to a shop and shoot a right handed bow because I have no idea where I'm aiming. It is very frustrating. Even though I do agree on some deals. My first bow was on sale at Cabelas because it was left handed. Also I just bought a brand new 2011 Bowtech Invasion last week from a shop. $500 out the door. I was happy about that. On the downside it is a 70-80 lb bow and their only left handed Invasion. I sold my fully loaded Mathews Drenalin for $370. So resale is not great for lefties. I imagine in the future if I sell this Invasion, a lefty 80lb bow may be a harder sell.

·
Registered
51,092 Posts
Left handed shooters are the choosen few.
We really do shoot on the "right" side of the bow in our "right" mind.
If your patient you can get more out of a left handed used bow -----supply and demand LOL.

By the way I have one of those rare left handed bows for sale for high dollar--------sorry not a target one.

·
Who'z Iam???
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are you guys switching from right to left because of eye dominance?
That's the case for me. I'm right handed..but left eye dominant. Swing a baseball bat..golf club..hockey stick right-handed, shoot my guns, bows left-handed.....:confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts