Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much could I sell a 2008 Hoyt Alphamax 35 set at 30" for? With winners choice strings?

Thanks,

Benjamin

·
Banned
3,502 Posts
:confused: What year did you say???

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Depends on the shape it is in and the color and so on. Most are going between $575 and $675 on here.
Probably get a little more on Ebay.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Depends on the shape it is in and the color and so on. Most are going between $575 and $675 on here.
Probably get a little more on Ebay.

Brand new ones haven't been selling for 675 here or on Ebay.. Been watching them lately and there has been a glut of them in the last month or so..

Do a search in the adds here(new and closed ones show up but you don't really know what they sell for from the adds but the price and the length of time it was listed will give you an idea of what it sold for. From what I've seen you are more likely to get a better price here especially if you don't have much feedback on EBay . Look on Ebay for closed auctions and you'll get an idea of what they are going for.

here is one that didn't sell it's a 32 but they seem to go for about the same.. This bow is new and didn't sell for 650.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270492151040&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
This one(a 35) is just barely used with sight rest etc. didn't sell for 575
http://cgi.ebay.com/Hoyt-Alphamax-3...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0e879b5c

If you really want to sell it put a fair price on it and see what happens if it doesn't move then start dropping the price.. When many are selling their used bows I think that they forget that a big part of that new price was the warranty used ones don't come with one.. Good luck..Randy

·
Registered
131 Posts
Bare bow? Fair price 400-500 used, new ones selling 650.
fully set up, problem is most people dont wont or like what you have so not going to make much there 500-550

Why would anyone pay over 500 for used when a new one is 650?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts