Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back this summer I was browsing the boards and somebody on here posted about a dozen pictures or more of deer and landscape etc. They were absolutely beautiful. I believe this was a professional photographer or atleast semi pro becauase his stuff was spectacular. One picture I remember in particular was a picture of a buck in a cut corn field with the sun rays coming through the trees behind it. It was awesome.
I've been searching for hours and have the search function worn out. Anyone out there remember these that can help me out. I'd like to talk to his gentleman for some advice.

Thanks
Top Pin

· Registered
2,005 Posts
Are you talking about the guy who also had a pic of a spider on it's web as well as some other shots of a doe?

· Registered
2,005 Posts
Another thought

Did you post in that thread? If you did you can go over your posts in your profile I think.

· Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe I remember seeing two bucks skylined near a fence also. Its was sometime ago. He had his name in the pictures I believe, lower right hand corner.

They were spectacualar.

thanks for any help..

Top Pin

· Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you talking about the guy who also had a pic of a spider on it's web as well as some other shots of a doe?

Yes the spider web sounds very familiar...

Anyone remember a name or more..

No I didnt post I should have though grrr..

Thanks for all the help

Top Pin

· The Aussie AT Moderator.
216,766 Posts
There are a lot of skilled photographers here. Have a look at the Photogrpahy section and it may jog your memory. :) grandpawrichard always takes great photos. I'm sure if you ask him nicely, he may be able to answer your question. Or post your question in the Photography section. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.