Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question about tying in nok sets rather than using brass noks. What kind of material do I need to use to tie these nok sets in. I can't seem to find anything. I am doing it for a friend who is shooting a Martin firecat 360 2011. Any help appreciated. Thank you

·
Registered
47,473 Posts
Any place that sells it. I get most of my stuff that I can't buy local from Lancaster Archery Supply (just click the banner at the top of the page). The price will be the same almost anywhere. I use the same stuff I use for center servings, usually Diamondback.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Nylon servering thread. Use a really runny glue. I always used Zap A Gap I got at a hobbie shop. deff gotta be like water to soak into the thread.

·
Socket Man
23,755 Posts
My two favorites are berkley fierline for fishing and small diameter halo serving. I like the halo slightly better but don't own any, the fireline is super small diameter like 2lb test and the reason I like it is that you can't break it and it is so small diameter you can put many wraps and shape the serving into a nice looking shape. Halo still has my vote.

·
Muzzy Tech
729 Posts
200# Braided dacron bowfishing line works great as well, just use the same knot as with a string loop and burn the ends and you can thread it up and down the serving as well.!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts