Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. My other thread was getting a little long so I will close that one and use this one. I have 4 steps that are 2002 and in great condition and judging by wear or should I say the lack of wear they are lightly used. I am selling these as a set so I won't be breaking these out individually. $15/step + $10.50 USPS shipping with delivery tracking. There are no chips, cuts, or cracks in these steps. I have taken pictures of the steps below. All of these steps are in good condition as are the straps and buckles, but of course those get cut off when building your platform. I will keep this add up until Saturday July 30 then I'll put them up on ebay. Thanks for your consideration.

Regards,

Pale~

DSCF0066.JPG
DSCF0067.JPG
DSCF0068.JPG
DSCF0069.JPG
DSCF0070.JPG

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Daily Bump -

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
89 Posts
want is the rock bottom price you would want for all 4 steps thanks

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
want is the rock bottom price you would want for all 4 steps thanks
Thanks for asking but $15/step is the rock bottom price. If you miss out on it here you can try bidding on them on ebay when I put them up Saturday (if they don't sell here). The starting bid there will be $50 for the 4 steps plus shipping. So you may be able to get them cheaper if no one bids. Since I have been watching ebay I have seen them go from $9.00 to $20.00/step. Its a crap shoot. I am hoping that as hunting season draws near someone will buy them. I do thank you for your inquiry.

Best Regards,

Pale~

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2 days left before the thread close and goes to ebay.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 day left before this ad closes and I put the steps up for sale on ebay. I will be closing this ad on AT Saturday afternoon once I complete the ebay listing. If you are looking for steps move quickly here or do a search on ebay Saturday evening. As of right now there are no ameristep strap on steps listed on ebay.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys,

I don't want any hurt feelings. There are 4 people that have expressed interest in the steps. 2 are negotiating and the other 2 are asking questions. The first one to meet the price or the first to meet the negotiated price wins. I just want to be up front. No one has offered the advertised price. I just wanted to be clear and up front.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sold pending payment.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Payment recieved. Closing thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status