Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay here is what I have laying around that I would like to find a new home for. prices include shipping and feel free to make offers on combined items. Pictures available upon request. Will accept paypal or money orders. None of the broadheads have been used on game and none of them appear to be damaged.

100 Grain Crimson Talons (old style): 5 used ferules without blades, 3 used ferules with blades, 5 sets of replacement blades new in box. prefer to sell all $60 shipped

100 Grain Crimson Talons (new style "XT"): 3 used ferules, 3 new blades (not 3 sets) $12, $10 with purchase of the older style crimsons aswell

75 Grain Wasp SL-75: 6 ferules, 12 new blades, 6 used blades (I ferule washer is missing) $20

75 Grain Muzzy 3 blade: 6 ferules, 15 new blades, 3 used blades, 18 practice blades $30

100 Grain Turkey Tearror broadheads: 3 in package, 1 used 2 brand new $12

75 Grain Trophy Ridge Ultimate Steel: with inserts brand new in unopened package $16

100 Grain Rocky Mountain Turbo: brand new in package never opened $16

Get all of these heads/blades for $150 shipped.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price Drop

Okay here is what I have laying around that I would like to find a new home for. prices include shipping and feel free to make offers on combined items. Pictures available upon request. Will accept paypal or money orders. None of the broadheads have been used on game and none of them appear to be damaged.

100 Grain Crimson Talons (old style): 5 used ferules without blades, 3 used ferules with blades, 5 sets of replacement blades new in box. prefer to sell all $50 shipped

100 Grain Crimson Talons (new style "XT"): 3 used ferules, 3 new blades (not 3 sets) $10, $8 with purchase of the older style crimsons aswell

75 Grain Wasp SL-75: 6 ferules, 12 new blades, 6 used blades (I ferule washer is missing) $16

75 Grain Muzzy 3 blade: 6 ferules, 15 new blades, 3 used blades, 18 practice blades $25

100 Grain Turkey Tearror broadheads: 3 in package, 1 used 2 brand new $10

75 Grain Trophy Ridge Ultimate Steel: with inserts brand new in unopened package $12

100 Grain Rocky Mountain Turbo: brand new in package never opened $12

Get all of these heads/blades for $120 shipped.

·
Registered
498 Posts
PM sent on the Muzzy 75's.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The only thing left is the Crimson Talons and the turkey tearrors, lets get them sold. Both old and new style crimson's for 50 shipped, add 8 and the tearrors go with them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts