Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Condition- excellent, almost new looking. A very few light scratches- see pics, essentially impossible to distinguish. Combo image here doesn't capture two VERY fine scratches on leading corner inside edge of the sight window... with eye and right light can see, here did not show.

$200 TYD CONUS Paypal "goods and services" . Add $10 for Hawaii, Alaska. Outside USA.. no thank you, not sure how to do customs and don't wish to learn.

combo one.jpg

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh... why selling? Simple- I am transitioning to simple barebow, wood risers, mating with matte black limbs and it almost looks like old time bow. See my postings on white feather lark for an idea. Today shooting Border 25" and 21" risers. I used this to get off ground, start playing, was my second ILF riser once I decided I really was going to keep going in archery.

These are really good risers. For a short while I considered moving up in target gear, looked at one of the expensive HOYT risers and the owner talked me out of purchase- he had shot these, thought they were as good. Look up the reviews on these things, they were a GREAT deal on riser 2 years back, and even better deal used.

Will trade for 68-70" GOOD one piece target bow, otherwise I have too much stuff as it is. But having fun. Need a local AA (Archers Anonymous).

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great riser, reduced to $185. After this posting on Ebay- larger audience, will get this or more there- so fees will balance out with exposure.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Sweet riser, great price!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.