Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come when I upload my videos on my computer, it only transfers a portion of the video. I have it set on 25 seconds and I can watch the whole video on tv, but not on the computer. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
421 Posts
How come when I upload my videos on my computer, it only transfers a portion of the video. I have it set on 25 seconds and I can watch the whole video on tv, but not on the computer. Any suggestions?
It should play the whole length, are you using windows media player? Sometimes you have to rewind it because the computer didn't catch up to the video (The video already started playing)??? I don't have this problem with any of my cameras....

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i view my pics on my camcorder and i was transferring them from the camcorder to the computer via usb. don't know why it didn't transfer the whole vid?

·
Registered
421 Posts
You might want to pick up a card reader for around $25-$30 bucks that just hooks into your computer thru USB. That could be why you are losing your video thru the Camcorder...... Let me know how you make out?

·
Registered
495 Posts
That seems like an odd problem. Card reader might work. Don't know what else to tell ya.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts