Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

SH Fast Eddie XL for 3D as well as spots?
Anybody running this miss the micro adjust
elevation indoor or no big deal? Love Spot Hogg
quality and the price and features of this sight.
Does this block accept 8-32, 10-32 or both?

Thanks and Happy Holidays,
J

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
I use my Fast Eddie XL for indoor, it works fine for me. I use the main wheel adjustment to make vertical corrections. I'm sure micro adjust would be more precise but for this non pro the Fast Eddie XL works just fine.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Do yourself a favor and save some money for a Hogg father.

Gesendet von meinem F5121 mit Tapatalk
Couldn’t agree more. While the Fast Eddie is a fine sight, it has no fine adjustment feature. A Hogg Father or Tommy Hogg will be better suited for the smaller adjustments you may want.
If this will be a “do all” system, I like what I suggested. If this is for target only, you can do better than any of the three sights mentioned above. The beauty of Spot Hogg sights is that you can beat the ever-living crap out of them. They’re tough. Much tougher than a target sight needs to be... Lots of target sights out there with better adjustment.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I don't like the exposed gears and no micro adjust that can be very useful for target. I also like the adjustability of the Hogg father better.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the responses. This will def be a "do all" system. Any suggestions on a "do all" system w micro adjust that doesn't kill my wallet.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
After Xmas there will be alot of good stuff in the classifieds. Might take a look at Cbe, black gold, sword, hha, to name a few.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
I use my Fast Eddie XL for indoor, it works fine for me. I use the main wheel adjustment to make vertical corrections. I'm sure micro adjust would be more precise but for this non pro the Fast Eddie XL works just fine.
What he said....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts