Archery Talk Forum banner

shadowcat se,elite,mag,straight

673 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  stehawk
Does anyone know the specs for these bows, ata,brace,and speed for each. The bows in question I can't find allthe specs on their website. Shadowcat in se,elite,mag,and striaght limb configs with nitrous x shoothru on all.Thanks
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
7,056 Posts
ShadowCat specs

27G said:
Does anyone know the specs for these bows, ata,brace,and speed for each. The bows in question I can't find allthe specs on their website. Shadowcat in se,elite,mag,and striaght limb configs with nitrous x shoothru on all.Thanks
ShadowCat SE -- 32 1/2 A to A -- 9 1/4 BH -- 310fps (custom order)
Mag-- 35 1/2 A to A -- 7 1/4 BH -- 310fps
Elite -- 40 1/4 A to A -- 8 1/2 BH -- 305fps

Have a good one. Semper Fi, Steve. :)

· Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have seen on here that some shadowcat elites were coming in at 42 ata and eight to 8 1/4 brace. Why the difference? If I order one I would like it to be the specs that you just posted 40 inch, 8 1/2 brace, but how will I know until I get it.

· Registered
426 Posts
Shadowcat

I am getting a Shadowcat straight limb with nitrous cam on the 3rd of January and I will post the specs on it when it arrives. I am going to be sending it to Crackers to be Crackerized as soon as I have played with it a little. I beleive it will get about 280 fps at 28" at 58lbs. Mine is coming with 65lb limbs. I will also let you know what it does when I get it back from Mike.

· Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks topwatersc, I am close to ordering one I just want clarification on specs though before I order it. Did you get nitrous x or just nitrous and why? I have a razor x with nitrous x and really do like the shoot thru. It takes a lot of stress off the whole system.

· Registered
426 Posts
I ordered the nitrous cam because I like to shoot popup targets and can load the arrows IMO faster than the shoot through system. I ordered the straight limbs after talking to Crackers for more speed over the elite limbs.

· Registered
7,056 Posts
This is what is published

27G said:
I have seen on here that some shadowcat elites were coming in at 42 ata and eight to 8 1/4 brace. Why the difference? If I order one I would like it to be the specs that you just posted 40 inch, 8 1/2 brace, but how will I know until I get it.
These specs are listed in the 2005 Martin Catalog. You can ask questions on Martins website -- martinarchery.com---where you can get an answer straight from Martin. You could also call them at 509-529-2554 and ask them direct. I haven't been confronted with these problems so I can't give you a good answer. Semper Fi, Steve.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.