Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not not that shaved...You dirty minded girls...lol
Just wondering if the ladies of AT liked shaved heads or do you prefer hair?
OR, are you a mullet kinda gal????? :wink:
I started shaving my head recently, the woman likes it but my mom didnt like it the 1st time she saw it, well she still doesnt...We "mom & I" dont see each other that often cause I'm in FL & she's in KY but she had a few things to say about it when I flew back to see her awhile back.

Just seeing what the fine ladies of AT prefer on a guy....
Oh yeah, mines not all pasty & white..since I live in S. FL it doesnt take long to get a tan around here.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I am still laughing at how many hits you have and no responses. LOL!!! Nice way to catch peoples attention.
Shaved and/or buzzed heads are attractive. On some guys they are very attractive.

·
Complaceny Breeds Failure
4,454 Posts
Lol...

Yep, I bit because of the title, I must admit. :embarasse

Thought I was on the wrong site there for a second! LOL! :wink:

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jerry/NJ said:
OK, so how many are shaved ???? I am not bashful :p :teeth:
Hahaha, Jerry's trying to get us all OXy cleaned I think..... :teeth:

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
needs an anonymous poll added..... :wink:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Wow got my attention!!!!!!!!! :mg: LOL :wink: Lets see some pics ladies!!!!!!! :cool: :tongue:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Gosh, I to look after seeing the title. My hair is coming out fast enough, I'll wait a while before I shave my head. I did shave my mustache off after wearing it for 23 years.

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
shortstuffpj said:
Bald is SEXY in my book!!!!!! Then if a guy has a goatee with it....I'm even more attracted! :tongue:
Well luckily I fit that bill to a T...... Shaved head and a goatee...So how you doing????? ;) :cocktail:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts