Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about getting this sight, but would like to know if anyone is shooting with one. If you are, could you give me some pro's and con's. I should have said, if and when I save enough money to buy one.

Thanks,
djq

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like the sight very much and it's great. But I can't voucher for others since this is my first sight. I like it because it's made in Japan, their craftsmanship is superior. The sight is very solid once you mount on the riser. The adjustments are easy IMO. It's expansive but not that bad compare to others. Since Shibuya is not as popular as Sure-loc or Copper Johns, if you have a part failed during competition it's likely that you are not able to find part replacement right away from your competitors parts bin (borrow it). I say go for it.

-Po
Fusion Vtec
Infiniti rest
QuadraFlex
Ultima CP
Solution3
stock string
Ultralite Pro 22

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I just bought one. I haven't had a chance yet to use it but one thing that is immediately noticable is the excellent design and machining. It is also much lighter thanks to the carbon fiber extension bar. I think this will be one sight that will last for years and be as tight and dependable 10 years from now as it is today.

·
Archery Coach
23,297 Posts
haven't decided if I like it better than the top of the line sureloc. I have a SU on my fita bow and a sureloc on the field set up. I like them both

·
Banned
476 Posts
Love It!

Got one two weeks ago, and I absolutely love it. The light wieght really helped out with the balance of my bow. I have used another great brand for years, and have looked at all the others closely. This one is a definite keeper. Appears to be pretty bullet proof as well a great looking. Will put one on my other bow as soon as I can get it. :shade:

·
Registered
268 Posts
I bought the recurve version 6 weeks ago. After shooting a sureloc for 6 years, I'm very impressed with this sight.

Nice piece of work, good quality, Go for it!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to everyone. It looks as if it will be my next sight. What is the cost now?

djq

1 - 8 of 8 Posts