Archery Talk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Can you send me a mailing address so I could mail a donation to be used for a prize or for the raffle. I have some new Rocky Mountain Ironhead XP heads that I would like to send. Anybody else on here like to donate since alot of us won't be able to make the shoot, SPEAK UP! Let's flood 'em with AT Member donations.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
dahmer, you have a PM.

capin31, thanks for the bump!

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I won't list somebody's address without their permission so if you want to make a donation, PM me and I will PM you Eric's address and you can mail your donation to help out if you can't make the shoot. Come on people, let's help out this little girl and her family. Mark

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I'm surprised at the lack of response that this thread is getting.

Only 12 different members have responded so far yet we can argue Mathews vs. Bowtech, etc 3 or 4 pages deep.

I understand that nearly all of the members of this board are not going to be able to make this shoot because of location. And I also understand that people are reluctant to send donations to someone they've never met or that $$ is tight and there's just nothing to send.

But how hard is it to post a quick reply to let this little girl know that she's in your thoughts or that you'll say a prayer or two for her?

Or how about sending a simple card to show her she's being thought of? Send a PM to me or Buckmark1 & we'll gladly get you an address to send a card.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
sure can

niceguy from England has sent a donation via paypal. JPE was kind enough to let use his account for any donations.

If anybody wants to send a card or something please send to me. I would like to have the cards set up at the club on the day of the shoot. She is scheduled to come home on the day before our shoot. I don't think she will be up to coming, but her dad is a fellow bowhunter and I am sure he will be there. I think it would be great to have the whole table loaded with cards for him to take home to her. Please PM for my address.
Don't forget to go to www.goldenhawks.org for our location and for details about the shoot.

Dahmer and Niceguy thanks again for your donations.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Still not much response but might as well keep it toward the top until the shoot is over....

For those kind enough to inquire about sending donations via paypal, you can send it to [email protected]. (There's an underscore "_" between the P & the E. I've had some confusion in the past...)

Just send me an email or a PM so I know it's coming & I'll make sure it gets in the right hands. I'll even cover the 3% or whatever that Paypal keeps for transactions.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Pm me the address for cards please! Come on out there, how much of you time would it take to send this girl a card? It would cost you what a dollar or 2, but imagine her face when she saw the cards from all over the country. :star:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Thanks

capin31, you have a PM.

Deja-vue, thanks for the donation!

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Deja-vue said:
I just sent you $30.00 via Paypal.
I hope, others will follow.
:thumbs_up
Received your Paypal this morning. I'll see that it gets where it belongs.
Thank you.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Why don't hammer post here every 2 min and keep this bumped......

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I with you capin

Capin, I wonder myself. Thanks for the bump. you too Seth.

Vic303, and Forrest, Thanks for the Prayers.

I hear she is off her feeding tube!, and making great progress. As I said earlier, she is scheduled to be home on the 26th of this month. She spent her entire summer vaction in the hospital.

Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers, cards and donations.

When this thing is over, I plan to post a lot of thanks yous and pics from the event. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
341 Posts
We will be praying for Callie & family. A terrible thing to happen to a little girl.
We have a six year old granddaughter who has a pony also.

21 - 40 of 153 Posts