22971 86
Here is the final version of the video.

http://www.archeryhistory.com/vegas2008/at08vegasshootoff.wmv

admin
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
awsome shootoff

hei guys i dont know about you, but i was exited to watch this on video, that i couldnt even imagine what it would feel like if i was there.
so i take my hat off to these guys, they realy make me proud of being an archer.a big thank you to all that made this possible.:wink:

· Registered
101 Posts
live tv

hei guys, dont you all share the same oppinion that archery is just as important as any other sport?
now how come its never seen on tv exept for those hunting shows on the outdoor channel,which by the way i enjoy so much watching, but it always seems that when it comes to target,3d or field....nada, you can search until you run out of channels.
this doesnt only happen here, the same bs happens overseas.
there doesnt seem to be enough efford done by ower leaders in the sport for some reason or other.please lets get the ball or should i say arrow flying ,and start reaching for coverage of our sport, by the way one of the oldest in history.
sorry if im being a pain, but it angers me as an archer that we dont get the respect that the sport deserves.

and yes there are the big companys like coca-cola & budwise to mention a few, would willingly sponsor this.:wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.