Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**** SHOOT! August 19, 2005 at dark (approximately 8:30 p.m.) Archers of all age and skill level welcome. Only $5 for ages 10 and up (Free under 10). This is a nighttime 3-D **** Shoot. Our rules allow each shooter to carry a maximum 3 cell flashlight. Special prizes for the overall 1st through 3rd place. Please R.S.V.P. by August 17, 2005. We will not hold this event if we don't have enough participants.

Anyone in or around Kansas City who would like to come out, we would love to have you join us. Traditional equipment available on a first come first serve basis for anyone without equipment that would like to shoot. Take I-70 to 291 Hwy N. Take 291 Hwy N to 24 Hwy. Go E on 24 Hwy to Twyman Rd. Turn L on Twyman Rd. Follow to Blue Mills Rd. Turn R on Blue Mills Rd. Follow to Koger Rd. Turn L on Koger Rd. Follow to Hostetter Rd (2nd street to L). Turn L on Hostetter Rd. Follow to dead end. Turn R at dead end at gate at entrance of campgrounds. Follow signs from there for parking.

Our goal is to provide a service of teaching youth 18 and under beginner or advanced the skills they need to learn or become even better at archery free of charge. This **** shoot is just one of several fundraiser shoots we have been running since the beginning of July and will be running through September 11th.

If you can't make it for the **** shoot, come on out for the weekends Saturday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. $10 for 16 and up, $5 for 12-15 and 11 and under are Free! Food at every event. Vendors welcome at any event.

If you have any interesting rules that you know about for **** shoots, could you pass them on?

·
Registered
446 Posts
I just shot a **** shoot this past friday night and it was alot of fun and was pretty challenging. It was the first one that i had shot. We could only use a 2 cell batteried flashlight though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.