Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I PMed Mike and asked him how he liked his new Conquest 3. I was planning on buying a used Conquest 2 and wanted the inside scoop.

So he PMs me back and says he will send it to me for a few months while he is in Okinawa. Yikes!!!!

I am continually blown away by the great folks here on archertalk.

Thanks again Mike. It will be in good hands!!

...gezz i love this place. :)

·
Occam's Razor
8,313 Posts
That's super from one archer to another.......very nice of you Mike.........:D

Now Oxford, I'm thinking of buying a new B'mer........can I use yours for a few months to see if its what I want.............:cool: ...............ck

·
74,535 Posts
Conquest 3

X's will not be safe with that Mathews.

·
Shut up and Shoot!!!
6,256 Posts
I used to have a bow that I could not give away also. Maybe his next one will shoot better. :D :p :D

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and don't leave any beer cans in the back seat

clayman - you got it!! the next time i visit Okinawa, that babies yours. it's got tires wider than rosie odonnell's butt so cutting a few laps around stone mountain should be a thrill...:cool:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Ox-
both you and Mike a great guys to have around.

thanks to both of you for making this a quality place to hang out.

·
Registered
829 Posts
shooter mike

Hey
That’s shooter mike, one of the nicest people I have never met, but he has helped me out loads, and it is nice to say it publicly, he epitomises the members of this board
:)

·
74,535 Posts
Mikes a class act.

Its amazing the kindness here. Russ from Calif did the same for me on Martin Skeptor11. I keep it about a month to try and sent it back. AT folks are great!

I know several that help out on good deals in classifiads and Mikes one of them. I feel little safer knowing guys like Mike are keeping us protected.

·
Occam's Razor
8,313 Posts
Re: and don't leave any beer cans in the back seat

Oxford said:
clayman - you got it!! the next time i visit Okinawa, that babies yours. it's got tires wider than rosie odonnell's butt so cutting a few laps around stone mountain should be a thrill...:cool:
No beer cans.......heck, then just keep it if you're gonna be like that.:rolleyes: ..............ck

>>>>-------------------->:cool:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Kudos to Shooter Mike & Russ!! You can also add Jim Despart to this list because he offered a friend of mine to air mail him a bow to shoot at the IBO World Championship when his limb splintered the night before he left to go to the shoot.It feels great to be a part of a family that is willing to sacrifice to help each other out!!

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
I was fortunate enough to spend a couple of days with mike and andy at the bowtie hilton. What he has offered ox in no way surprises me. He is a way good and decent man and i wish he and his family health and happiness. I hope you can get down under while you are there mike, we would love to have you.

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
clayking said:
That's super from one archer to another.......very nice of you Mike.........:D

Now Oxford, I'm thinking of buying a new B'mer........can I use yours for a few months to see if its what I want.............:cool: ...............ck
yep, so typical of you clayking....wanting that foreign crap:p ...next you'll be wanting a bargain on a used YUGO;)

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
OX,
I'm just glad I have the opportunity to do something for you. You been a great help to me and I'm just glad I've got the opportunity to return the favor. And thanks to everyone else for the kind words, it means a lot to me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts