Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to see what interest there is in offering shooting shirts with the Field Dress stitched logo on the left chest.
Would offer pre-sale promotional pricing at $35. This includes shipping and handling. Polos are extremely high-quality breathable/stretchable material for your comfort.

View attachment alo.bmp
4.4 oz 100% Poly
2 Button Polo
Mesh Side Panel
Contrast Stitching
Water Resistant Treatment
CoolFit Technology
Antibacterial Treatment
Stretchflex Technology
S-XXL
Black/White Grey/White White/Grey

View attachment Alo-zip.bmp
5.9 oz 100% Poly
Zip Placket Polo
Contrast Stitching
Water Resistant Treatment
CoolFit Technology
Antibacterial Treatment
Stretchflex Technology
S-XXL
Black/White Grey/White White/Grey

If interested pm me and I'll notify you on ordering and timing.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
what does the logo look like? and how big?

·
Registered
14,717 Posts
i would think you would give the shirts away to get advertising....not charge to do your advertising :noidea:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would think you would give the shirts away to get advertising....not charge to do your advertising :noidea:
Basically have given away Field Dress tees at $4 a pop to do my advertising. Been getting alot of requests for shooter shirts and polos with the logo and designs on them. Thought I would pose it to the board and see the feedback. I don't see other archery company's giving away their branded products for free.
IB4Hoyt...are you someone worth sponsoring and giving a free shooter shirt to?

·
Registered
14,717 Posts
Basically have given away Field Dress tees at $4 a pop to do my advertising. Been getting alot of requests for shooter shirts and polos with the logo and designs on them. Thought I would pose it to the board and see the feedback. I don't see other archery company's giving away their branded products for free.
IB4Hoyt...are you someone worth sponsoring and giving a free shooter shirt to?
well i have a few,,but i would have to say im not worth it.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts