Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pictures from the indoor 3d shoot at Steve's Archery on Saturday Nights. As you can see acso 14 is hard at work in the shop practicing his craft.

Attachments

·
aka "5 Spot"
9,756 Posts
Some pictures from the indoor 3d shoot at Steve's Archery on Saturday Nights. As you can see acso 14 is hard at work in the shop practicing his craft.
Very nice looking range, but I got to question the "sofa". :wink:

You need a "pine" bench - not going to give anyone splinters from a sofa.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I agree with Lee...

Pine is the only way to go. How would it sound if you said "I just sat you down... now go sit on the sofa!!". :confused:
Where is this range? I would love to come up from NC and join you guys one night. Looks like a nice place to shoot.

·
aka "5 Spot"
9,756 Posts
Pine is the only way to go. How would it sound if you said "I just sat you down... now go sit on the sofa!!". :confused:
Where is this range? I would love to come up from NC and join you guys one night. Looks like a nice place to shoot.
Chad,
Well the sofa isn't a whole lot less than the PVC chairs. :wink:

BTW: If you see Eddie before I do, be sure to point out to him that there's a picture of him in the "hottest women archers" thread over in the "Bar".

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice looking range, but I got to question the "sofa". :wink:

You need a "pine" bench - not going to give anyone splinters from a sofa.

The sofa is great for those days you get a whippin:rolleyes: The pine bench is to hard. The range is on 29 north about ten miles past Lynchburg VA.

And as you can see Terry is good with bows if you need a tune up. But as in picture #3 I don't know why he is trying to fix his hair. Looks like clark and paul could care less.:rolleyes:

·
aka "5 Spot"
9,756 Posts
The sofa is great for those days you get a whippin:rolleyes: The pine bench is to hard. The range is on 29 north about ten miles past Lynchburg VA.

And as you can see Terry is good with bows if you need a tune up. But as in picture #3 I don't know why he is trying to fix his hair. Looks like clark and paul could care less.:rolleyes:
Is he fixing his hair or is the lady behind him tickling his neck? :tongue:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She might have him in the back of the head:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry Hit him in the back of the head

·
aka "5 Spot"
9,756 Posts
Sorry Hit him in the back of the head
If he just came off the "outdoor" 3D range, she might be pointing out a tick. Sometimes I believe a tick will leave a dog to get on me. :wink:

Looks like fun!

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,334 Posts
Looks like Terry is standing next to "Father Christmas" if you ask me!

Terry was scratching his head trying to figure out the yardage. "Uh...well it might be 35 yards...but the range only goes out to 30 but,...maybe they're trying to trick me some how. The again it may be 25... Kristen; how far is that target!!"

3D shot every Sat night at 7PM. Stay on 29N out of Lynchburg (through Madison Heights) and look for and old Shateland building on your left (right before New Hope church).
Taregets range from 3-29 yards.
Lots of good people and even people to laugh at when Terry shows up.:wink:

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,334 Posts
ttt

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,334 Posts
acso14!!!! You out there????

·
Registered
128 Posts
guys...since you shoot there maybe you can help me. I'm buying an 82nd Airborne from Steve's, but the number I have is a fax number. Can any of you give me another number I can reach them at? PM me please. Thanks!

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,334 Posts
guys...since you shoot there maybe you can help me. I'm buying an 82nd Airborne from Steve's, but the number I have is a fax number. Can any of you give me another number I can reach them at? PM me please. Thanks!
PM sent man. Good luck with the new bow and come join us Sat night.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
uummmmm uuuummmm bob bob how far do think that target is???????:rolleyes:

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,334 Posts
And acso14 said, ":cry: I'm so :confused:, it's over 26yards :cry::cry::cry:!!!!!!!!!!

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,334 Posts
Here are two things that my buddy Eros is very good at, eating burgers and handing over his hard earned money to me after being whipped on the range.:eek::darkbeer:
But at least he's doing it with a smile and not whining about ,"the cheese goats horn was in the way, my whisker bisquit is wet and all my arrows are going left". :wink:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
But at least he's doing it with a smile and not whining about ,"the cheese goats horn was in the way, my whisker bisquit is wet and all my arrows are going left". :wink:
Hey Bob, if you can't run with the big dogs, maybe you should stay on the porch!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts