Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI i'm stationed at Ramstein Air Base in Kaiserslautern and i was wondering if there is any where near here that i can go shoot? My yard is not big enough to shoot in and i was wondering if there is any where to shoot or any ranges or 3 D or anything?
thanks
Josh

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Na was is los ?

Hat hier keiner ne Info zu bieten ?

Falls es net verstanden wird , er is in Ramstein stationiert , ballert im Garten rum , und sucht Clubs bzw Parcoure in der Gegend von K'Lautern .

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
hey whats up. you are a little far from me. try www.asbach-bogensport.de . i think he is not far from you. he has a shop and should be able to help you out. i contacted him on here before and he seemed to have pretty good english so the language thing should not be a problem. i cant remember his user name, can anyone help us out so he can send him a p.m. if you have time for a drive checkout the redneck bow hunters in the rhon. the club president is a american and they have a all year open 3-d coarse. once i get some more info i will send you a p.m. . oh and by the way i think there are some americans shooting in heidelberg. thats about a hour drive south from you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
waking up an old thread

Hello,

I am moving to Contwig which is pretty close to Kaiserslatern. If anyone could help me to find a range I would really appreciate it!

If anyone knows if licensing or permits are needed to own a bow in Deutschland that information would also be appreciated!

I just got a new bow ( last one broke under warranty) and hate the though of it collecting dust for 2 years until I return to the US.

Thanks in advance

·
2,355 Posts
Owning a bow is fine, no permits or anything else needed. Not sure about shooting ranges around Kaiserslautern, but there must be some.

Just be aware, hunting with your bow is not permitted. Under no circumstance.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
i checked some on goole seems to be a few places. try yourself tip in .. bogensport kaiserslautern
bring your bow you will find something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts