·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one shooting Sunday? Yes I am aware that sunday is mothers day

·
Registered
103 Posts
Brushy Mountion Archery Club in Hiddnight NC is haveing a shoot saterday, A i saw on shootarchery.com smyth county archery is haveing a shoot sat an sunday.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Franklin is a haul for me.... besides mason, they way your shooting, I think it would be wise for everyone to stay away.... your on fire.

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
Forsyth of the GPAA has one on Saturday. Lenoir Co. Archers of the DownEast Coallition also has one on Saturday. Finding one on Mother's Day might be tough.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Hey Jerry you guys come on out to Forsyth on Sat we are getting there aroung 8:30 to 9 call me if you can make it

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats the plan but won't be there untill about 1:00 ish... Can't get Joe out of the bed early enough>
Aime and I shoot with him every chance we get.

·
Registered
197 Posts
OK GUYS I WILL MAKE HIM SHOOT WITH ONLY ONE EYE OPEN HIS TIME.WE ALREADY MAKE HIM SHOOT THE PRO MONEY STAKES LOCAL.MAYBE YOU & AMIE CAN MAKE IT FOR THE MARKED S.E. 3-D NFAA OR ONE OF OUR OTHER SHOOTS.YALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND JANICE SAYS HELLO, MASON IS STILL WORKING HARD TRYING TO SHOOT A CLEAN ROUND OR ALEAST 40 BONUS RINGS ,HE HAS LEFT ME IN AWE ALL I CAN SAY IS GO FOR IT SON,SEE YA STEVE:smile::smile:

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Another good range for the GPAA at Forsyth on Saturday. Good mix of yardages, and the targets were fine. But it was a bad day with the wind and glare for me to be trying to learn how to shoot backtension. I was 4 down through 10, but it was all downhill from there. :angry:

Makes me want to give it up. :pukey:

·
Registered
546 Posts
I started off O K, and only 6 down through 8 and started to rebound, but the wind on the on the last 3 targets plus the fact I punched the trigger on 3 targets was my demize. 3 punches, 3 5's:angry: This new release is going to be a little more to get used to. But I like it. ;) The course was a really good course, and I usually shoot good at Forsyth, but I screwed up. I shot with Jimmy early and he ended up shooting 8 up. I was really happy for him. :shade: Going to practice some more this morning, and get this release down. I'm really pissed at myself, but it was my screw up. Makes me want to try even harder and I will. :darkbeer:
Tommy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts