Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
32,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was really surprised at the size and thickness of this book...Tony, you must have dug deep into your grey matter to come up with all this info. I've been working on my studio all day putting up conner shelving and I haven't had a chance to peruse thru this book but I'm gonna be taking this book to bed with me for some time......It looks great Tony and I'm sure, not only will it be enlightning but great as a reference book also.All the reviews I've read have been thumbs up:thumbs_up.......Thanks for the book and all the help!!!!!

·
Registered
20,572 Posts
Dave -

Thanks buddy, hope you still like it after you've read it. :D

Viper1 out.

·
32,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I will, your full of good info and I'm not trying to blow smoke. I can tell by your advice on here(Trad Forum) that the book will be a solid, good for archery, knowledgable read! Thanks!

·
Registered
9,882 Posts
By far the it's the best book on learning to shoot/tune traditional I have found. Still the best $20 I have spent on archery.

·
Registered
9,394 Posts
It's like Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding . Meaning its all you will ever need in a technical Manuel .

Great stuff

·
32,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's like Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding . Meaning its all you will ever need in a technical Manuel .

Great stuff
I have to admit, it is more involved than what I ever expected......I'll have my nose in it for quite a while learning what Tony has to say! Right now, its gotta help me when I most need the help!

·
32,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just placed my order. Looking forward to getting it, I need all the help I can get.
Your gonna be surprised when you get it......read the reviews on Amazon and LAS. All are positive!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Just ordered mine as well, looking forward to a good read

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
It's like an encyclopedia - you will find yourself referring to it many times after you've read it. You'll also find yourself buying it for others who are asking for help and have alot of questions, and are earnest about learning more. Great book, well done Viper!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just got mine on Friday night.....Had to work the early shift yesterday, so after posting this it's time to start reading. Looking forward to getting educated!

·
32,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just got mine on Friday night.....Had to work the early shift yesterday, so after posting this it's time to start reading. Looking forward to getting educated!
I've got to page 30 due to working alot on my studio but what I've read is enlightning and easy to comprehend!

·
32,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just ordered mine from virtualbookworm.com got it casebound. Hope they send it out soon!
I think your gonna be surprised when you get it. Its a nice big book and one that is gonna be a reference book for a long time.....

1 - 20 of 65 Posts