Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have paker UL31 and awhisker biscuit, with astring loop and a 400 series beman ICSCH witha 100 grain head. I am shooting to the left. I have my sight all teh way to the right. IT helped it some when i moved it, as in it corrected itto acertain degree but not all the way. i am not gripping the bow, nor the relase, and i have a perfect tear when i paper tune it. whats the deal? Help please

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was always under the assumption that if your shooting left you move your sight left. That just my opinion for whats its worth!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
okay you could be torquing the bow and by that i mean using to much hand in your grip.also you could be dealing with too long of a draw length. which could mean your stirng and cable have stretched or your draw length was too long to start with. also moving your sight the opposite will cause your arrow to miss wider. when shooting an arrow that hits left move the sight toward the left. also make sure your center shot is right on. if you don;t know how to set it up then go to the shop and have htem check you out and see where you stand for over all tune. you live too far away or i woud try to get hold of you andhelpp you out. sorry wish i was closer and i hope this helps you out
rob k

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
With a bow sight always remember chase the point..... Arrow strikes up move sight up, arrow down sight down, arrow left sight left, arrow right sight right....

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Maybe its because those biscuits are crap?
:p
Move the sight to wear your shooting...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Preciate it fellas, i figure i got a new string last month and my draw has been progessivly getting longer (string stretch) i am heading to teh shop wensday to cure that for its just 33 days till the opener for whitetails here. MAN CANT WAIT. GOOD shooting and GOD BLESS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts