Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you guys wear a fairly thick glove or mit on your bow hand when hunting and do you find it affect your accuracy.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I try to wear as thin as possible of a glove, i like to have my hand covered so its not a white flash. The thicker the glove, the more it will effect your shot. Unless you practice with the same glove on. If its cold though, you should be able to keep your hand in a pocket and pull it out when it is needed.

·
Registered
811 Posts
How do you find those glove with the "rubberized" palm and fingers? They very often come in thinner fabrics but I am concerned with not feeling the trigger properly thru the rubber finger.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I wear a thin Mad Gear glove with a cammo back and leather palm/fingers. They are thin and when the snow flies I change my bow hand glove to a little bit thicker glove and my release hand stays in my pocket. I don't wear a huge golve on my bow hand either so I usually keep them both in my pocket when it is real cold out.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
I use them shake up hand warmers and keep my hands in pocket as long as i can. AC

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
mit

I use a thin pair of gloves and a thick pair of mit that fold in half works real good for me...

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
I use thin gloves w/ the release finger tip cut off so I can feel my trigger. I use hand warmers in my pockets when it get cold out. It's amazing how bad your hands stand out when you're in full camo w/ no gloves.. and have to scratch your nose or something.

·
Registered
33,384 Posts
I go to the army navy and buy the green wool glove liners not to thick that they affect shot but verry warm when needed at about 3.00 a pair they wear out fast I use two pair a season 1 pair for practice 1 pair to hunt with

1 - 9 of 9 Posts