Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Extreme Opinionated One
45,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the pleasure of shooting with OBT over the weekend at Nelsonville and for anyone who gets the chance to shoot a round with him you should. Toe to Toe with OBT!!! It's not a bad thing. He actually is quite different in person than his "online" personality. Real nice guy, doesn't brag or talk smack (not much smack anyway) and is always positive and cheerful. It was good shooting with him and he never even tried to sell me a Chevy the whole time.

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
awe come on paunchy(hehe)......i see you got me on the final....but...ILL BE BACK!!!!!

had a great time at the ibo....and i must admit.....i came to the event expecting to see much different than i did.....

i never experienced the "long" delays that i heard about....nor did i have a problem with the trail format...actually other than needing oxigen that is;)

i just walked up to the check station....gave them my card and they paired me with great groups....

i have to admit.....other than the two down i shot...had a great weekend with record number of X's or 12's or 11's......

now paunchy......after eyeballing you....aint no way ill ever let you beat me in spots.....however.....you fit the bill perfectly to a typical spottie....i see you keep the twinkie tray at arms lenght:p

thanks for the great time....and i talked to elisa....she told you had the course clean.....until that last shot.....great shooting.....and next time...ask the tower permission to fly by...cause i would have said...negitive paunchy....the pattern is full......

see you in snowshoe......

·
Extreme Opinionated One
45,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Who owns this arrow?
Found on K course below white goat in a 3 inch dia tree? ACE Easton. Rumour has it that owner of said arrow drives a Duramin Weasel truck last seen headed southeast from Nelsonville at a slow rate of speed. (not much engine there)
If owner of said arrow wants it back (It aint even bent) look me up in Snowshoe.

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
i resemble that arrow.....hehe.....stood there arrow straight....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts