Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It 's ON! WR, MoBuck, and The Hood will line up at Afton for the get (Down and Dirty Championship).

Winner has the right to talks Smack all winter!:D

The Rules are there's no Rules, Well maybe there will be a few rules as we go,,OK,, OneBowTie Rules are in play!

I'll have my Hunting rig and you boyz just bring your Junk.

Oldarcher will have hunting supply's on site at a good price and he even let you try them out, after you pay for it;)

All Archerytalk members are welcome! Afton is in south centeral Iowa, 15 or 20 miles east of Creston.,, South of DesMoines 50 miles.

I got Old Red all Camo'd up and I think I'll sight her in Saturday since you Local Joe's don't like a complete wax'in, Heck I could just site in as we go:p

WR-MoBuck, don't worrie,,hehe,, I have a sharpie for you boyz to use,,and remember,,crispy new dollar bill!

The Hood

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Were Comming

Hood
Were getting everything ready....loading the Cooler with my favorite Beverage;) ..... No Rules, we don't need no stinkin rules!!!
(What are OBT rules???:confused: ) Guess I might get the Bow out this week and shoot a little, might put a 30yd pin on:p
In all reality WR and I are really looking foward to our get together, meeting new friends.
Going to the Bank to get a New Crispy MOBUCK:D
Hope after this is over you don't get so depressed that you give up shooting:D ;) :p
MOBUCK getting ready to head North:cool:

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
He.. HE... HE

:D :D :D :D :D No Rules... I like that... Us southern boys are good at making RULES as we go.;)

MOBUCK is so da&* good ... I might just make him shoot left handed:rolleyes:

Afton Iowa.. Sunday.. Sept. 14th 2003 Thats ... this coming Sunday for you Iowa boys:p

Get OldArcher ready to go too, I just as well have TWO CRISP NEW DOLLARS :D

Everybody that can make it ... better come... Will be a sight to see... HOOD-A-LOON crying when the Missouri gang gets done with him:D

Please try and keep up HOOD.. it won't take us Missouri boys long to get your money:rolleyes:

Last time we was there... we had to shoot a few in the air just to keep from getting a perfect score. You ever shoot IT in the air HOOD:D

If you and oldArcher can get away... come to Princeton Saturday 9/13/03 and practice up a little for Sunday. Then buy some of their targets after the shoot. DUBBYA ARE

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MoBucks, There's no need to put a 30 pin on,,all the targets are closer than that ;)

WR, Wait till you see this Bad Azz Rig Im building :D

The Hood

·
Registered
993 Posts
Go gett'um HOOD!! I'd like to go out there but I've neglected the honey do list long enough.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Junk

Hood
All I have is Junk... was going to just bring the Wife's bow up.... but now I'm gettin Scared:p :p
Think I'll just send the Better Half....:D
MOBUCK still Coming Up;)

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
HOOD.. I can't wait to see that rig. Is it anything like BOWTIES new outfit?

MOBUCK... you get that new sight set ... I mean LOTS of those little marks, you might want to practice setting on the ground, and shooting around (through) trees and for sure go to the top of the courthouse and launch a few from there :(
That OldArcher and gang know how to set up a 3D course and probably grin to themselves just a bit while their working:rolleyes:

Now...BAYOUBENGALS, you get on over to this shoot. 3D season is about to end and them honeydo things will be there when you get home. This shoot waits for no man or women. Afton Iowa, 9/14/03 Sunday (thats... this Sunday for you Iowa boys) Oh... and bring CASH... CRISP... NEW.... ONE DOLLAR BILLS.

This shoot may be bigger than VEGAS. How about it Bruce.. is there still some rooms left in Afton for the weekend:D

What time HOOD.... about a hour and a half drive from here?? Hows around eight sound? Don't matter... we'll drive all night if we need to:D

No CHEERRIE WINE... OR MOON PIES... NO INDOOR HEAT OR AIR.. NO PERFECT LIGHT. Afton Iowa.. Sunday 9/14/03 DUBBYA ARE;)

PS Bring some good jokes... I like to be enertained while I'm having fun shootin my bow.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A little peek at the rig, Dude I got trail lights and fiber lights on a timer....Beat That!
Oh
and that's just ONE part of the Killing Machine,,

I heard the Afton inn is bookin up fast, But when The Hood go's to afton, He like's to camp at bare az beach, The view there is gooood;)

Way back when,,,When the oldArcher would take me out to set up targets,,, He always said,,Them branches are in the woods when you hunt so why move them here, That's wouldn't be a real hunting situation.

SO!!
in the rules book (I only have and can translate) Branches are in play, and yes MoBuck, you better practice shootin of your butt and leaning WAYYYYYYYYY out..

Bring it if you have it, Or just bring!

Oh,,I'm loadin 2514's in this rig at 82lbs:eek: I'll knock then rockrascals to the next hill:p

The Hood

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
WHAT IN THE HE!!

is that:D
Has DOUBLE D been workin on that thing with his barbwire and duck tape??:eek:

82 lbs. ....... what you shootin with...... your feet?:(

Be thinkin about the safest place I can stand when you pull that back.:D SUNDAY

MOTEL's are fillin up fast... better get your reservation's made quick. ;) Afton Iowa... 9/14/03 Sunday (Thats... THIS Sunday for you Iowa boys)

I'm gonna go play... think I'll put my new string and sights on, turn her down to 41 lbs. (thats enough on a GOOD bow:D ) DUBBYA ARE

SUNDAY... 9/14/03 Afton Iowa, don't miss out.

·
Registered
162 Posts
WR & MoBUCK

WR is right I'm just a :) when I set the Targets on Sat.The both of you had better fling a lot of Practice arrows before you ascend up to The State of IOWA Where the HOOD will be WAITING for you.I would like to take your MO DOLLAR but I cant shoot a course that I set up,just my own rule.I will be waiting to see you there.:cool: :cool: ;)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Any others out there

Any others out there that want a chance at THE HOOD,this comming Sunday will be your last chance this year on the 3-D's,there might be a few spot shoots that you can take a chance at against THE HOOD. The shoot is 20 minutes wwest of Interstate 35 on Hwy 34,Everyone came and have a chance at THE HOOD:D :D :D Regestration 7:30am to Noon

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Old Archer

I figured you might be sneakin around in here somewhere??:D

Now.. you get that bow of yours all shined up for Sunday... we don't care who set that course up... we are coming to PLAY with you, and the best way to do that is shoot together, and right after we figure up them score cards ...... we'll throw them away... well... I might want them for MY trophy??? Remember... NO RULES.. just for the fun.

Be careful about offering a piece of the HOOD, I don't know how much of him will be left after MOBUCK and I get done with him??:D

HOOD... I was practicing last night, and I never missed that four foot back stop once. You're in BIG trouble buddy.:D DUBBYA ARE

:D SUNDAY :D

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
You Got to Shoot

Old Archer Dude...... You got to shoot Man:cool: ......I Don't care if you set the course up or not!!! Hell at your AGE you won't remember anyway:D :D
Looks like WR and MOBUCK anyway, We need at least a 4 some, that way we can enjoy the Victory longer;)
Go against you code of conduct and shoot with us.....OK.,... I won't complain if you beat me too bad:mad:
HOOD what the HE!! are you shooting?????????????
Your a better Man then me at 43:(
Looking foward to Sunday............. Old Archer, I'll be Pi$$ed if you don't shoot.
Really this is my first year of Archery;)
MOBUCK going North:cool:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry guys...got to go with the HOOD-LUM for this one!!...

...I mean come on!!...check that rig out!!...got him a nuclear powered fiber optic sight generator...84 lbs of pull(which means he'll need help drawing it:p )...

...that outfit wins a CRISPY all by itself!!:D ...

...HOOD-LUM...atz what I'm talkin bout!!:cool: ...YOU DA MEN!!...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Boy I sure would like one of those dollars with the Hoods signature on it. If I can find someone to go with me there might a couple more Mo. boys invading IA.

Chad

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bring it on Chad

Well it's working!

Did the test...

And

The bow held two dogs at bay,,with there heads down:p

and look at the link, see what this 83 pounder can dooooooooo!
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Field/1291/indoor-rec.html
Now be Scared

That OldArcher is going to shoot or I'll never come out there again! to shoot....But you Mojoe's have better watch out for what you ask for, He's the State Champion,,Just like his son:D. When you drive in your Plate will say it all,,,,,,Show Me! and we WILL!

The Hood-Lum

Attachments

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
DOUBLE D

DEERE MAN....
Whats up with betting on the HOOD..........
He!! I was all set to come up and spend a couple of Months......
Hopefully I can get get the HOOD RUM DUMB before we shoot.
DONDEERE to bad you can't make it......
Would like to take Down the POSSE and gang all at Once;)
MOBUCK taking IOWA by Storm...:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
OLD NEWS

HOOD DUDE
Hell thats 4 years ago man..... You were in your 30's then!!!:D
Your ready for AARP now. Guess if your going to shoot 83lbs I'll help you pull it....;)
The reason your Dogs bow down now is because there tired of watching you try to pull it back;) ;) ;)
MOBUCK READY

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok, I'll turn it down to 80

Mo-Bucks
Mo-Bucks
For Me

hehehehe

Ps, since the DeereMen is pickin my side,,I'll dawning the Deere's Hat for this shootout!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts