Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if there's a different section of the forum that I should be posting this, but I wanted to share a great shop for anyone in South Georgia looking for a skilled tuner.

John Conley (I apologize if I am misspelling his name) is a great guy! He and his father run a shop in Hazlehurst, Georgia that I would highly recommend to anyone. I'm really an infant in terms of my archery knowledge and experience, but it took me no time at all to see that these gentlemen are pros at work. John did a fantastic job of repairing my Judge and getting it tuned quickly and very well. Once it was down to the final details, he ended up Robin-Hooding the third arrow of his test firing. He apologized for the damage to my arrow, to which I graciously accepted, but informed him was unnecessary as I saw it as a compliment of the quality of his work.

The fellows are extremely friendly and based on my limited experience, are more than reasonable in their prices. I certainly would recommend them again and again. Great people to do business with! I'm posting their info, but be sure to give them a call before heading out. I know that John works full time in addition to the shop and his father may possibly be still working too. Not sure.

The Bow Shop
Hazlehurst, GA 31539
Fred Bush Road

Its 30 mins from Douglas, Vidalia, Alma, and McRae.

Call Chet or John Conley for information
912-253-0636 (John)
912-253-9786 (Chet)

·
CenterX
4,247 Posts
John's a good guy and good at what he does.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts