Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was hunting Friday morning and at 10:30 i had a nice six pointer come into my scrape and i nailed it. Good hit, good blood and found him within 75 yards. This morning i was hunting and i had a doe walk about 23-24 yards away, it kept looking at my decoy and i don`t think it seen me. I am sitting 15 ft up in a thick balsam tree. I practiced at this range this year and could hit very good. I decided to take the shot standing broadside. I aimed took my time and shot. The only thing is that it hit my clothes on my arm and i also think the doe ducked a little bit. What I would like to know is if she will still come in. She just ran about 5 -10 yards away and then started to walk away. Will she come back, or will she stay away??? Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
19,452 Posts
If that is her local area so to speak, I think she'll be back as long as you didnt smell up the place. Go get her again......good luck:D

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
CONGRATS

Congrats on the buck. You need to give it a couple of days and then get back on that particular stand and get her!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys for the advice seen 3 bucks and 2 does tonight!!! but they were all to far away for a decent shot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts