Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new Bass Pro in Columbia had their pop-up 3-d tournament practice tonight so I went up there and shot it. It was alot of fun, although it goes pretty darn fast!! Might go up and try to qualify for the tournament tomorrow, entry fee is $30 buck though which seems a bit steep for about 2 minutes of shooting unless you qualify for the finals!! Easton94

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Do you know who makes the pop up system by any chance?

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahhhh, not sure, some outfit out of Arkansas is running the shoot for bass pro, thats all i know. easton94

·
Registered
280 Posts
Was it a ugly looking guy with a goatee? JERRY, Bowmasters of AK. He is a really cool guy. Glad to see he finally switched to Delta Targets! Give him a hard time from the boyz in Iowa.

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ballagh said:
Was it a ugly looking guy with a goatee? JERRY, Bowmasters of AK. He is a really cool guy. Glad to see he finally switched to Delta Targets! Give him a hard time from the boyz in Iowa.
Thats the guys running it, Bowmasters of Arkansas, but I dont recall a guy with a goatee!! yeah they had all Delta targets. Easton94

·
Registered
280 Posts
Jerry Boyle is his name. He recently bought the Muzzy be quick game from douggo. Sunday he will crack up the speed a bit. Have fun!

·
Registered
107 Posts
just shot it

Good luck shooting with the two girl "helpers" that keep score for Jerry. I believe that there are two fellows from Arkansas that go these shoots Jerry puts on and clean up pretty good. They made us look bad anyway. All in all it was good fun though. Well worth the experience.

Roman Leader

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So how does that usually work??? How many rounds do you shoot for the $30 entry fee?? Seems kind off to take a couple of guys that shoot that system all the time to the shoots.....easton94

·
Registered
280 Posts
Jerry does, I believe it is $10,000 for a complete setup. Jerry bought his partner Rickey out I believe. And yes his GF that goes with him is a bit of a looker. Very nice lady!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts