Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That was one long day. Had a blast. I will do this again. Due to AT and talking archery with all here, I would have never tried this type of shooting. Learning the wind is one key to shooting in this type of event. Shot 855 21X I was pretty nervous starting out but finally settled in and learn how to adjust for wind. Thanks guys for all the advice.
Cant wait for indoor to start.

Dean Pridgon put it on all the young guys again this year. Was fun watching a legend like him shoot.

Hunting seasons here and Im ready for indoor. Never thought that would be happening.

Archery is archery. shooting is shooting. I just enjoy shooting and meeting the good folks in this sport.

D

·
0 Posts
BOONE...

...that sounds like a pretty good score for your first time out!!...congratulations:cool: ...

...I'd probably have to shoot "2" rounds, and add them together to come up with a score like that!!...

...way to go...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
900 shoot

Was that shoot in OKC?:cool:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Should have come out!

Hey "DD" you should have come out and tried the 900 round at Coldwater last month! now you'll have to go all the way over to Cabela's side for next year!:eek: ;) Ken

R

·
0 Posts
Boone,, now how did you score it,,had to of done it wrong,,you sure Dean taught you right????;)

I've you shoot and there no way you shot a 855 in the wind or in the barn!lol

The Hood-Lum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts