Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i bought my firdt bowtech off here a 05 allegiance, took it to a dealer to get it setup and man am i happy ive shot hoyt, mathews and this one tops the cake, i can only imagine what the new ones are like i was shooting my best groops ever after 10 minutes im sold on bowtech and thinkin about selling my 11-87 to get a 101 airborne

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm looking for my 1st. It will eventually be used for Whitetail.

I went to Cabella's, touched just about everything, shot a handful and I cannot tell you how impressed I was with Bowtech/Diamond's Black Ice.

That's the one for me.

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
That was the first Bowtech i shot also...... It was all over after that...

Wait until you try the Guardian or the Airborne...... You will be hooked for life.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Bows

I bought the 05 alligiance and loved it. Then sold it and bought a 06 alligiance than had that for about a month. im waiting for my general. Love them all.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
I had the 05 alley and loved it... Hate to hijack, but my new bow shoots better then the alley... Still like BT, but Elite is one step above. Give them a shot, Im positive you will be happy you did.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Elite. who makes it. i'm curious. You would have to take my bowtech out of my cold dead fingers before i would switch.
That's what I use to say after owning three Bowtech's. Still love them.. Elite GTO for me.......

·
Registered
Mathews Chill X
6,433 Posts
re

I consider myself a Mathews shooter, but I shot all the new Mathews, and I was like eh... I picked up the Bowteck 82nd Airborn and I was like :) I love it. it is smoking fast, its qiet, smooth, fosgivong, and cool looking.
Bowteck surely made the bow of the year.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I love my Tribute. i shot a lot of bows before buying it. It was soooooo quiet, fast and doesn't move when you shoot it. I have shot some other bowtechs and diamonds and love them all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.