Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled my trail cam yesterday and a treestand even found a shed.
checked cam and found this dude..

·
Land of the Giants!!
4,374 Posts
A goos one indeed

·
Registered
Hoyt Maxxis 31
654 Posts
Nice buck, good luck in tagging him next season.

·
Registered
13,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry about the typo folks.
the s on the keyboard is too close to the D LOL... going to try to find the sheds in march G2's sre super long

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Good one next year? Shoot, he was a good one this year!!!!

·
Registered
13,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
he's still young this year the body size should be a lot better. dont get me wrong he walks in front of me an arrow will fly>>> LOL

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
:mg: Throw a saddle on him and ride him out of the woods.... :rock-on: nice buck for sure.

P.s. seems you been gone awhile ,.. you go on a AT vacation... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Crazy Wolf

·
Registered
13,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE=crazy wolf;1063505786]:mg: Throw a saddle on him and ride him out of the woods.... :rock-on: nice buck for sure.

P.s. seems you been gone awhile ,.. you go on a AT vacation... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Crazy Wolf[/QUOTE]

yep a "Kelly Johnson" all inclusive:elf_moon:[

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
QUOTE=crazy wolf;1063505786]:mg: Throw a saddle on him and ride him out of the woods.... :rock-on: nice buck for sure.

Crazy Wolf
yep a "Kelly Johnson" all inclusive:elf_moon:[[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm.. I have always wondered about this all inclusive "Kelly Vacation" seems he is very generous on giving them out. :wink:

Nice guy from what I hear. :nyah::nyah::nyah:

Crazy Wolf

·
Registered
13,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yep a "Kelly Johnson" all inclusive:elf_moon:[

Hmmmm.. I have always wondered about this all inclusive "Kelly Vacation" seems he is very generous on giving them out. :wink:

Nice guy from what I hear. :nyah::nyah::nyah:

Crazy Wolf[/QUOTE]
very generous gave me an extra week at no charge. Kelly travels is the only way to go..
It cost nothing , all you have to do tho win the trip is insult someone they like . and your Instant winner... how easy is that...:whoo:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts