Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If my broadheads aren't aligned with the vanes on my arrows, should I be concerned? :( If yes, is there an easy fix for a bow novice?

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
My personal opinion is that as long as you have a properly tuned bow and adequate fletching, it does not matter one iota.

·
Registered
406 Posts
It makes no difference. The biggest factor is they must be seated to the inserts and spin perfectly.

·
Registered
561 Posts
It will make absolutely no difference. As your arrow spins (and hopefully alot) the vanes will not cut through the same air anyway, if that is the thought.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
NOno

·
Registered
757 Posts
My personal opinion is that as long as you have a properly tuned bow and adequate fletching, it does not matter one iota.
Agreed. Broadhead/fletching alignment is meaningless. Tune your bow and use a properly spined arrow with adequate fletching. End of list.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Gees, I sure hope not. My Slick Tricks have 4 blades and I only have 3 Blazers on my arrows :eek:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Don't be concerned.

Spin all of your arrows on an arrow spinner until they spin true, then just shoot 'em..... :D

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
I got the same problem with my new G5 Shkotes (Shko-tay)! 2 blades and only 3 Quickers :angry: :mad: Dont know how im going to get my vanes and blade inline! :mg:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Does make my mind wonder though.

Nope, don't worry about it but...........

HMMMMMMMMMM.

Blazer broadheads, three blade, right helical.......hmmmm.

Now, THERE is a thought... :cool:
(anyone got a patent application?) :tongue:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts