Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a pretty windy day here in Kansas, just wondering what the chances are that I will see any deer tonight if I go out since it's so windy.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Im hunting here in Indy tonight. Worth a shot with 20 mph winds. Maybe it will calm down before dark?!?!?!?!

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
both deer I took last year were on miserable weather days. One snowing hard...which was nice since I was in a
blind and the locals stayed home. And the other freezing cold and windy. So many crappy days ended up happy

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Yes, it was that way earlier this week and it was a good night in the stand.

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Well that depends.........Do you have any deer walking through you LIVING ROOM???????!!!!!!!!:dontknow::wink:

·
Registered
420 Posts
One of my favorite times to stalk

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I will be heading out in a few minutes. You never know whats going to happen if you arent out there.

·
In constant pursuit of...
8,437 Posts
I'm going tonight, leave in about an hour, sure cant kill him from home. Post back and let me know how it goes, I'll do the same, Good Luck!

·
Registered
783 Posts
It's a pretty windy day here in Kansas, just wondering what the chances are that I will see any deer tonight if I go out since it's so windy.
lil secret i learnd !! your not going to kill em sittn holding down your couch!!!
ssssshhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone:tape2::tape2::tape2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts