Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make it a law....if you don't kill it you can't eat it. Good way to weed out the anti's:).

·
Registered
8,134 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Ya that's usually the way it goes. You can't have venison if you don't shoot a deer. Were you smoking something before you posted this?

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Something bothering you this morning?

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Well if you are talking about any meat then it would be a good for population reduction. Double up on them and no eat if you don't pick as well. Randy

·
Registered
864 Posts
Ya that's usually the way it goes. You can't have venison if you don't shoot a deer. Were you smoking something before you posted this?
Every year my dad ends up with more deer meat than I do...and he doesn't deer hunt! He does however make some good homemade wine that people are willing to trade for.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
That does not compute.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Make it a law....if you don't kill it you can't eat it. Good way to weed out the anti's:).
:thumbs_up Good One.

The anti's would be dropping like flys on a cold October morning.

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
I'd be happy if the nonvegetarian antis and a bunch of the fencesitters just realized that they pay someone to do the killing for them.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Should you be able to kill it if you do not eat it?

See no problem with hunters sharing meat. Have more of a problem with people who have a need to kill with no concern of eating/using what they kill. That puts them about on the level of a Weasel. However, the Weasel rates higher as it kills by instinct without benefit of rational thinking/conscience.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
i'm with you. i've said the same thing before, 51% in jest. :) those who think hunting is bad yet use animal products need to face the music.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Can't say i agree, i love a good steak or hamburger but i don't kill many cows... this wouldn't work for me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts