Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting another Xpedition after selling my Xcentric. Hoppy hooked me up with a 2018 Xcursion. Feels good to be back! Fit/finish is typical Xpedition. Draw seems smoother to me, back wall is fantastic.

First shot through paper after rest install.

Yes it took some time to get the mods and I’m still looking for the peep!

Just a shout out to a solid guy.

2018 Xcursion
Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL
Dead Center Stab
HHA Virtus
Gold tip Velocity Hunter arrows

UT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
487 Posts
What is the name ,address and phone # of Tim 's dealership ? I would like to contact , Thanks

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
What is the name ,address and phone # of Tim 's dealership ?
Pm him on here.... “Hoppy”. He’ll get back to you...

After being on forums with him for years, I met him at the ATA show in Kentucky.... super guy and has done me right on every sale....and has always helped me with any questions I have about the bows or tuning.

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
Agree he is a stand up guy. Beautiful looking bow!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I got my last bow from him his “shop” witch is his basement is only a couple hours from me.

I don’t buy new bows very often (2016 being my xception) but next time will be another xpedition from Tim.

He’s very knowledgeable and you get a really hands on experience as you will be the only person there when you do your set up.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
You nailed it.... a real good guy!

I can't begin to tell you how well Tim has treated me. He's tops in my book.

·
Banned
18,551 Posts
Another + for Tim! He has always been more than helpful with my questions. He will be getting my new leftover x7 soon after it gets a facelift from Bill at Ultimate Finishers. Hope he likes building 80lbers :)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
+1 for Tim. Set me up with an Xcentric 6 in 2016. He’s a great guy for sure. I don’t buy new bows often, but if/when I get a new one again it will 100% guaranteed be from him.

Nice bow u got by the way!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts