Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I hear of custom wraps and decals , I hear onestringer.. I'm working on a project now and would like to cover the existing limb graphic, since it's not the appropriate name for the bow.
A few nights ago I got on the onestringer site, looking for something to cover my limbs. Unfortunately..even with huge selection on their site I couldn't find what I wanted. What made it more difficult, I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted.
Anyway , I sent an email through the "contact us" on the page giving a description of what I kinda had in mind. By the time I got out of work the following day , I had a response. But NOT just a response.. I received an image they worked up that was almost exactly what I wanted for one limb.. they asked what font I wanted on the other limb. By the time I figured a couple of possibilities, I had another email with a suggestion that was perfect!! A couple more emails to work out some details and a couple changes, and we came up with EXACTLYwhat I wanted. They stayed in contact with me over a couple hours and helped till I had what I wanted. This was 2 or 3 days ago... this morning I received a notification saying they are out for delivery.
The attention to ME and the crazy fast processing and shipping on a custom order blew my mind!!
If you are looking for custom wraps or limb graphics, do yourself a favor and check them out. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent from my SM-G532M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was honestly looking for something like this so your post is like destiny! Thanks for the info I'll look into them.

·
Registered
11,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was honestly looking for something like this so your post is like destiny! Thanks for the info I'll look into them.
All I can say is AMAZING!! I first spoke with them Wednesday evening... I've got them in my hands already, and they look incredible!!
If youre looking for custom wraps or limb graphics, do yourself a favor and check them out.

Sent from my SM-G532M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Elite Rezult, Kure, and Ritual 35. Black Eagle Arrows, Ham Rests, BowFreaks Archery Mt Vernon MO
1,557 Posts
They are some awesome people for sure. They live not but maybe 5 minutes from me. They take real, real, good care of their customers. They make the custom wraps for my stabilizers.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Every time I order from them I am blown away by what they send me. Designed some Mossy Oak arrow wraps and was very happy with them. They turned out way better than I anticipated. Also asked if they could make some Halon X limb decals with American flag theme and they turned out awesome!! I believe they are still up on the website for new additions. Jeffrey_Orme-1_halonx__56185.1588176796.jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have used them for years now! Always willing and ready to help customize arrow wraps for me and my friends when I make up new batches of arrows. Top quality arrow wraps and quick shipping. They are always tweaking my current designs when I ask them to assist. Great company to work will.

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,364 Posts
They are the best! Mindy is so creative! Been using them for years! The absolute best!

Glad you were happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just got my stabilizer wrap from them earlier this week. It fit great and looks great too. Color is a tad off, but the contrast is appealing to me.

Unfortunately, I bought a whole new stabilizer set up a few days later, so I'm gonna see if I can move it over.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have always made small routine orders but the prompt courteous service and quality is amazing. This is how to run a business.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts