Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, we bought 2 Xenek blinds a few months ago and I finally got the chance to set it up. It does open a little different than other blinds, because you need to start with a certain side first and start collapsing with a certain side. Once you've set up the blind once it won't be a problem. The blind has 2 hard sides made with 600 denier cloth and the rest are soft sides. I watched the videos and it was hard to see what to do. So I got a hold of Xenek and the owner quickly got back to me on the same day twice and got me set up. When it comes to setting the Xenek blind up and down it's simple, start with one of the hard sides when setting up and down. That's all there is to it.

I set mine up and love how the blind opens and their is many ways to configure the opening the way you like it. The doors all have 2 zippers instead of just one which many blinds have. I think a lot of zippers break because when you have a stressed point it puts a lot of stress on the zipper, when you have 2 zippers you can avoid that. The design and materials are great. The blind also comes with a nice well thought out carry bag which is over-sized so you aren't fighting to squeeze the blind into a nearly too small of a bag. It also has pouches to carry your chairs.

Really impressed the blind and the customer service.

My only gripe is that the blind is a bit small. Ok for 2 guys in summer clothing, more of a 1 man blind if you have a ton of extreme cold winter style clothing on. I'd like it if they made an XL size model.

·
NAASP
14,399 Posts
Thanks for your insight.
I started looking at them last month. Will be purchasing the bling pack.
When I buy another blind I'll be going this route.

·
Banned
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your insight.
I started looking at them last month. Will be purchasing the bling pack.
When I buy another blind I'll be going this route.

Cool. I just put mine away and so happy that the carry bag is oversized and I didn't have to wrestle it into it like you have to do with most blind bags.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts