Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local shop has a brand new '13 EVO Max that hasn't even had a rest mounted on it. Been looking for an Experience but I'm becoming obsessed with this EVO. Let's see some decked out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Somebody had to still be shooting an EVO!

·
Bloody Arrow = Happiness!
5,480 Posts
Here is mine. Sold it last spring. It disagreed with my shoulder toooooooo much. Maxed out at 72 lbs it was a BEAST coming off the back wall. Drop the poundage down around 58lbs and it was kitty cat. I had the draw length maxed out and that made it less forgiving off the back wall.

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts
Revenge with evo cams and Evo max

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts
uploadfromtaptalk1454375971711.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are awesome! Thanks fellas. I'm thinking of picking that one up and setting it up for 3D

·
Banned
18,551 Posts
Dont own an evo max, but just picked up an evo 7 brand new unshot. Got a little plan for it. Never been a pse guy but im goin to give them a chance. Breathn will be building this one for me and the specs are impressive

·
Is it beer:30 yet??
6,415 Posts
Love this bow! She's been my go to hunting partner the past 2 years, and IMO is one of the best hunting bows ever made(Evo platform anyways). With that said, she will be stepping down to the ranks of backup bow for next year, because I have a new Decree IC that's now ready to eat. The Decree is just flat out impressive.

·
Registered
285 Posts
IMAG1306.jpg

Here's is my old Evo Max. Traded her off earlier this year. It was a good shooter. You won't be disappointed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts