Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of my favorite threads on the AR-15 forum i used to read were the "show me your setup" style that are image heavy. People showing off the beautiful AR's they had put together. It was an awesome way to see color combos and different rigs people were working with. I am currently working on getting a setup put together and will post a picture as soon as I have one. We will start this off with one of the most famous bows around…Brady Ellison Rocking the Pink Hoyt.

brady-ellison-660x454.jpg

LETS SEE WHAT YOU SHOOT!

(or will someone show me where the pictures are)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YES! Thank you Arrow! this is what I was looking for…maybe people will post here also but its good to know that i was just looking in the wrong place.

·
Registered
9,394 Posts
I don't have one but I would love one

Here is Jake Kaminski's that I got to hold and pull Bach thou the other week :)

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I have from time to time wanted to buy/try an Oly rig, the yearn usually passes in a week or so. This thread has fanned the flame again lol. I'm a sucker for green anodizing. Heck I like all the anodized colors ;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey guys is it frowned upon to paint your riser and/or limbs? I'm not sure if this in anyway affects performance or something. Interested to hear your thoughts.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
No spray bomb for the candy store green Horizon! I have camo painted a lot of this archery kit stuff. Kind of a get psych'd up to get back into hunting. The real nice thing about a light camo spray bomb coat is it is easy to touch up. Just light sand and reapply. Put some camo paint on my Hoyt Excel. Made all kinds of models as a kid and the paint jobs took longer than the glue up assembly.

Starting a line of lighter weight ILF limbs that are unpainted for when shooting with the non-camo group.

For a while all my surfsailing sails where pink...and I had a pink trimmed wet suit. You could say I was in the pink. ;-)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts