Archery Talk Forum banner

Show off your ProLine BowStrings

97161 Views 1703 Replies 206 Participants Last post by  hitman846
Time to show off your ProLine BowStrings. ProLine BowStrings is now a sponsor of Archerytalk.com

Check them out at WWW.ProLineBowStrings.COM as well.

Let's see em!:thumbs_up

Feel free to Pm me or Joe and we will get you hooked up with some Great Strings!! With a fast turnaround!!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1704 Posts

· Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are a Few to get it started!

· Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You will love them when you get them! I have over 1,500 shots with mine. They have not moved!

Here is a pic of mine "Fire&Ice" Custom Color From proline!! I need to get a better pic

· Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

· Registered
1,040 Posts
ProLine

Here's mine.
Over 3000 shots as of now.
No peep rotation at all.
Excellent product and quality customer service.
Give ProLine a try, you'll be impressed. :thumbs_up

Attachments

· Registered
1,880 Posts
They look nice,but you started your own thread for what purpose to advertise your product?Usually someone else would start the thread no big deal just seems diff. to me.Good luck the strings look great.

· Registered
2,616 Posts
They look nice,but you started your own thread for what purpose to advertise your product?Usually someone else would start the thread no big deal just seems diff. to me.Good luck the strings look great.
I don't think he did start the thread. Notice post #5 is *ProLine* , I am pretty sure that is the owner. I may be mistaken, but I am not sure. :noidea:

Either way, the strings look nice! :nod:

· Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Joe has some great talent when it come to custom colors.

So you get Great Colors and great Strings! for $70 TYD!! With one of the fastest turnarounds!!

I became a dealer of Proline after I got mine; I had so Many people asking about my Strings. I have only been selling them for a short time now. I can’t tell you how many have sold themselves. Guys see mine and others that have purchased them from me. My phone rings all the time! "Hey can you get me some Strings" Y Yes I can!!:smile:

1 - 20 of 1704 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.