Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I just finished the addition and then the girlfriend and her kids moved out, I have some "extra" room in the house. I decided to make one of the small rooms a trophy room where I'll hang my heads and pictures and fish and antlers etc. I just started it today and have a long way to go but here it is.
Do any of you have trophy rooms? I've seen some pretty awesome ones with all kinds of game. Mine is pretty simple but it'll be nice when I'm done.
Here's one.

Attachments

·
Registered
890 Posts
Looks like a nice start . One of these days I'll have a room dedicated to the outdoors . Hope you can add to it this year . Nice brow tines on one buck ! Good luck on your project and the upcoming season .

·
DefiantShooter
10,943 Posts
Nice!

I really like the one pose on your buck...........

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. You can't see it but he has his tongue out like he's licking his shoulder.
Yeah, his brow tines are pretty cool. I like the different racks and I try to get some with strange stuff on their head. I have one drying now that is cool too. Cant wait to hang it up.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Not the greatest animals in the world, but they ar especial to me....

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
jonnybow said:
Thanks guys. You can't see it but he has his tongue out like he's licking his shoulder.
Yeah, his brow tines are pretty cool. I like the different racks and I try to get some with strange stuff on their head. I have one drying now that is cool too. Cant wait to hang it up.
Johnny that mount is awsome,him turning back.... :thumbs_up

·
DefiantShooter
10,943 Posts
Here Goes!

Entrance, going into office/den!

Attachments

·
DefiantShooter
10,943 Posts
Above!

This is above the Snow Goose, looking from Family Room into Office....

Attachments

·
DefiantShooter
10,943 Posts
Over Door!

My Lope.........Should add this is a CA Lope, got drawn in 1990....

Attachments

·
DefiantShooter
10,943 Posts
Desk side!

NV Mule Deer, CA Rio...........

Attachments

·
DefiantShooter
10,943 Posts
BlackBuck!

BlackBuck from Buda TX.....

Not shown, full size standing Honker and standing Drake Mallard....

Still have two (2) Blacktails and a half strutt Gobbler coming.....

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
LongDraw1970 said:
All of my mounts were all over the place- my office, friende house, etc... I am now getting them organized in my basement which is going to be one big trophy room. All the animals were taken in Alberta.
holy schniekies longdraw :thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Nice!

Nice rooms guys! I can't imagine having a room with some of those mounts! Dang! I am suffering from severe..."mount envy"!

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Nice fast food buck Ike! Going after mine in a few weeks! Always get close to tagging with with the bow but something always goes wrong :(

Dang LongDraw, I thought the Eastman Trophy display had some big antlers, hell i should have just gone to your house man! This ones for you :beer:

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Nice fast food buck Ike! Going after mine in a few weeks! Always get close to tagging with with the bow but something always goes wrong

Dang LongDraw, I thought the Eastman Trophy display had some big antlers, hell i should have just gone to your house man! This ones for you :beer:

My dad and I have a few whitetail rack around the house. Got a few nice Milk River basket bucks and a pair of fork horns my dad .308'ed to fill the freezer a few years back, but yeah my first gun kill mounts the biggest in the house :shade: Dad says hes shot bigger in his day but for some reason i've never seen the antlers from them! lol! :D
Also got the fast food buck on the deck rail next to the horse skull then my first whitetail buck in my room that holds the busted arrows from flippin deer busting them when they fall after being T-headed ;)

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
awesome.....i have a small bedroom i am slowly turning into my fortress of solitude...lol

i will get some pics up later..

you all have some great animals and very nice places to display them

1 - 20 of 66 Posts