Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gotta get rid of my collection and make room for new toys..

• Shrewd Standard Hoyt Grip. Fits anything with the 180 grip. Retail Price is $39 Price: $25 Shipped via PayPal
  • Scott Talon - USED Retail Price: $119.99 Sale Price: $70 TYD via PayPal Great release and it may be the only one I keep if the rest sale.
  • TruFire Edge - YOUTH/WOMEN's buckle strap. Fold-back design is awesome for climbing into your stand. New but no package Retail: $65 Sale Price: $45 Shipped TYD payment via PayPal
  • 2 - Blackout Dual Jaw (Made by Scott for Cabela's and Bass Pro) Great release for the money Retail Price: $50 $38 each Shipped via PayPal Both are like new, one in an open package and one open.
  • Cobra Mamba Release - New Retail $35 Sale Price: $25 TYD via PayPal
  • 2 - TruFire Spark YOUTH, Buckle, Foldback strap Retail Price: $50 Sale Price: $30 TYD
  • Scott Little Goose - New but no package Retail Price: $75 Sale Price: $55
  • Scott Mongoose XT - New, damaged package Retail Price: $120 Sale Price: $85

All payments are due via PayPal. Shipped to the lower 48 only. I have pictures of everything, I just to figure out how to post pics again.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pm sent on little goose
Sorry for the delay in responses. To be honest, I couldn't find the box that I had everything stored in so I was avoiding telling everyone I lost them. Fortunately for me, my wife had just relocated it from the living room where I left it and put it away.

I'm back and ready to sale everything.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts