Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I bought some for grins and giggles to redo some old xx75's I had laying around the house. Set up the back up bow for the aluminums and off I went. So far so good with about 20 shots on each arrow. With that being said I am shooting an NAP drop away. I think a biscuit or a shoot through would be rough on them.

·
Banned
30 Posts
i use the shrink fletching on all my arrows i use a 3 roller rest and the fletching holds up great have not yet had to replace any. its everything it says it is.......................

·
Registered
796 Posts
im in the process of revaning some arrows for a friend that bought them... he hated them. they keep shifting.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Are the 4" vanes, straight, offset, or helical? I was going to pick some up for a quick field repair. I wondered if I could get them close to what I produce in my jig.

·
Registered
72 Posts
The vanes are fletched straight onto the shrink tubing, but you can make a helical with them by doing an inch or so and then twisting the rest to the offset that you desire. I've got about 100 shots on each arrow now and no slippage or wear has occured.

·
Banned
30 Posts
i agree with chicobrownbear. since they are shrink tubing they can easily be manipulated left or right. ill tell you, i love these things i use them exclusively. and think they are the best invention since brown bread:darkbeer: :darkbeer:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just wondering if anyone has used them with a whisker bisquit, if so, how are they holding up?

Thanks
Gene Cole III

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am using them with Blazers and also a bisquit. Have not had a problem yet and they work great! I purchased my arrows from my local pro shop and the arrows were already fletched with them. Anyway, I think they work great and will continue to use them.:wink:

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Any whisker biscuit updates?
I think they look nice and bright- easy to follow with the eye

1 - 12 of 12 Posts