Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Embrace the suck!
7,673 Posts
Contradiction in Cutting Diameter

I looked at them both today at Scheels. I noticed that the package on the Terminals says 1 1/16" but the Trophy Taker website says 1 1/8". I wonder which is correct.

·
74,535 Posts
Shot both

I gave the terminal T a little more accuracy and actually hit right behind the field points.

I personally dont like the chrome on the Shuttle T.

I hoping to see a four blade from TT in the future.

Both especially heads.
DB

·
My Elk Hunting Home
32,332 Posts
I haven't tried the Terminal T's because they haven't made them in a 125gr yet. As long as they are 125gr and have the same 1 3/16" cutting diameter, I'd give them a go. I'm not sure there's another head out there that can match the accuracy and consistency of the Shuttle T at long range.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Terminal T's fly great and I like them more than the Shuttles because of resharpening the blades are easy!

·
Registered
11,379 Posts
Have a buddy that has shot both heads, and is now shooting terminal-t's. I was impressed to say the least with the amount of blood his black bear lost last fall.

The head looked brand new.

·
Embrace the suck!
7,673 Posts
?

I looked at them both today at Scheels. I noticed that the package on the Terminals says 1 1/16" but the Trophy Taker website says 1 1/8". I wonder which is correct.
Anybody figure this out yet?

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
The Shuttle T-loc and the Slick Trick standard fly as well as anything I've ever tried. I've got several heads ordered to try this year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts