Archery Talk Forum banner

sick of seeing posts asking about 09's

1611 Views 58 Replies 52 Participants Last post by  Bayou Bowhunter
Anyone other than me sick of seeing posts asking if anyone has inside info as to what is coming for 2009? Like if anyone did know they would tell us here on Archery talk before an official anouncement. Next annoying thread will be for the next 4 months of guys telling us they shot this bow and that bow and how great it is. Like any of us really care if they shot brand X bow at their local shop or gander mntn. Ok Im off my soapbox now.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Registered
1,211 Posts
Anyone other than me sick of seeing posts asking if anyone has inside info as to what is coming for 2009? Like if anyone did know they would tell us here on Archery talk before an official anouncement. Next annoying thread will be for the next 4 months of guys telling us they shot this bow and that bow and how great it is. Like any of us really care if they shot brand X bow at their local shop or gander mntn. Ok Im off my soapbox now.

So don't open the thread. You know you have the right to skip right over those threads? Your not forced to come here and read anything. You can get the gist of a thread by just running your cursor over the title and then just pass right over it. :confused:

· Registered
3,037 Posts
I kinda enjoy hearing what people think after shootin the new bows

· Banned
2,866 Posts
i'm sick of sick of posts!

· Registered
3,088 Posts
Solution=stay off AT 'till about January... or... just don't click on the dadgum link.

· How`s it going eh?
4,083 Posts
If we got rid of every thread that a member didn`t like or was sick of....wouldn`t leave a whole lot of reading!! Besides some people might only come on once every week or so and don`t feel like going through 40 pages to read what is going on and would just rather ask!

· Registered
2,906 Posts
This is best time of yr. New bows in general talk and big bucks in hunting forum. Love new bow talks and pics

· Registered
246 Posts
I like to here how one preson love's a bow and another person hate's the same bow. I just wish thay would all come out a month before the season started.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.