Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
14,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my cousins husband's new sleeve he has going. Pretty sick work, Easton and Hoyt are his boys names. Which went on the Turkey call box.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep we all hunt together, even the ladies. Tat has it all duck and turkey calls, broadheads, antlers, grass reeds, shotgun shells, rifle shells, broadheads on the inner wrist too. it will have some camo incorporated in the also.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Awesome that's bad ass if I didn't already have somewhat sleeves I'd have that done! I've been working on one for awhile now but not sure where to put it! Might be the rib cage!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Wow, that is intense! Very cool tattoo

·
Banned
622 Posts
What happens if he changes brands?
I suppose he'll have to file some paperwork to get them legally changed. I would question why would you do that to your kid in the first place?

Good thing he didn't name one bowtech. "I dunno what happened doc, he was just fine then one day all the skin started peeling off his arms......"

·
Banned
622 Posts
As far as the tattoo goes, its an excellent use of color and the names look fantastic but the linework is horrible. Too many double lines, shakey lines and stuff that's just not in proportion. Having to look at that duck call, all wonky like it is, would drive me crazy.

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
I will be the dissenting voice.....I am not a tattoo person so I always find it odd when people get them. Obviously I am probably in the vast minority but I think the only thing more ridiculous than tattoos are piercings and those big holes in people's ears. To each their own though.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I suppose he'll have to file some paperwork to get them legally changed. I would question why would you do that to your kid in the first place?

Good thing he didn't name one bowtech. "I dunno what happened doc, he was just fine then one day all the skin started peeling off his arms......"
hahaha thats funny

·
'13 KTM 450 SX FE
2,267 Posts
I appologize for my nieveness :). I am also with bowfreak, but the artistry is fantastic.

·
Registered
14,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha, I have pierced ears. Love them, getting custom 40. Cal plugs made. The artwork is outstanding, pics don't do it justice.

·
Registered
6,703 Posts

Getting a bowtech tattoo would be like getting your high school girlfriends name tattooed on you.Chances are your gonna regret it when things don't work out!Just kidding don't want to turn this into a your a hater, basher,jealous thread.I like them I've been digging the idea of getting hunting related ink lately.If I didn't have both of my arms sleeved I think I would get both of them sleeved with realtree ap.That would work great in the early season.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts